ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 06-27-2015, 05:39 PM

So you went from sportlines to swfts. Car looks awesome! I want to debadge my car
Old 06-29-2015, 05:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illr3d View Post
So you went from sportlines to swfts. Car looks awesome! I want to debadge my car
The sportlines were awful they really were just for lowering the car, performance was lacking. I also did not want to roll my fenders the Swifts hands down are the best springs iv ever owned. I feel coils are over kill for a daily driver but one day i might get around to do it.
-Agency Power 50/50 Bov
-Cosworth drop-in filter
-Swift lowering springs
-Borla Catback
-Perrin Hi-flow cat/DP
Old 07-03-2015, 10:59 AM

Very nicely done I was never a fan of the white rims on white cars but yours pulls it off very good. Nice clean and subtle upgrades. And like the idea of springs cause I agree with you coilovers are over kill and honestly how many people you know actually take care of them properly and clean and grease them and raise and lower them enough to be used. Most people I know that have them drop them low when they put them on and don't touch them years then get mad cause they are seized up and can't adjusted them anyways. Just sucks that still no one has made a performance shock for them. I would have thought koni would have by now.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillwill007 View Post
Very nicely done I was never a fan of the white rims on white cars but yours pulls it off very good. Nice clean and subtle upgrades. And like the idea of springs cause I agree with you coilovers are over kill and honestly how many people you know actually take care of them properly and clean and grease them and raise and lower them enough to be used. Most people I know that have them drop them low when they put them on and don't touch them years then get mad cause they are seized up and can't adjusted them anyways. Just sucks that still no one has made a performance shock for them. I would have thought koni would have by now.
You read my mind i would love some performance shocks for our cars. I would pay a pretty penny for a nice quality set Bilstein shocks like what comes on the Evo. Im hoping someone gets around to them one day. To be honest no one i know takes care of their coils the way they should and im way to busy to do it which is why i went with springs but it just goes to show you should get a quality set cause like i said the Eibachs were awful but Swift has earned a customer for life.

Thanks for compliments im not really one for being flashy sometimes less is more i like subtle mods that bring out the natural aggresssive body lines of our cars. Plus i really wanted to build a Stormtrooper Ralliart lol
-Agency Power 50/50 Bov
-Cosworth drop-in filter
-Swift lowering springs
-Borla Catback
-Perrin Hi-flow cat/DP
Old 07-06-2015, 12:37 PM

I agree with "less is more"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im hoping someone gets around to them one day.
With production coming to a halt...i doubt this will ever happen

z
e
R
e
p