ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Ralliart General > Ralliart Parts
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2014, 08:04 PM

Default Help: Aggressive Look

So I'm getting ready to make my initial dive into modding my RA. I have a list and I have more than enough money set aside, im just waiting until after my vacation to San Diego. Anyways, when i was in Tasmania building DSMs I had this habit of, everytime I modded the power, I changed the appearence slightly until my before an afters were noticeable. I'm talking in terms of [New Intercooler Kit + Intake = Lowering Springs + Spoiler]. Anyways, the things I have planned for my RA aren't dramatic (warrenty) but I'd like to achieve a more aggressive look so there is no more questions like "I wonder if he's a modder".
I've been looking at getting carbon lip kits (front and sideskirts) however I can't seem to choose from any of the companies that flood the market. Alot of the more popular ones claim their lips can fit evo + ralliarts but last time I checked the X's had like 1.5 inches on us in terms of stance. What i'm turning to the community for is if anyone can give a recommendation or feedback on the lips they currently use. I have some suspension questions too but i'll go to the proper thread for that.

Cheers mates,
Ro9ue