ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Got some new tires. Direzza DZ101 245/40/18 all around.

Oh yeah, I also hit the milestone 60,000 miles factory warranty is now over. :P

Last edited by MTZL; 07-29-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post

Damn 60,000 miles! Well congrats that she is still running strong.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 07-31-2013, 05:45 PM

Did radiator flush at my friends shop for the first time. Everything went smooth. And it was fairly easy procedure. Not sure if its a fact but seems she's running much better now.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 07-31-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post

How much did Direzza 245's cost you?

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-02-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
When you did the first trans service at 40,000 was that the first trans service on your car ever or the previous owner changed the fluids before you bought the car?
Honestly, not sure....I bought the car used and had zero service records..... Plus its a 2009 RA but my SST only had two drain plugs on the bottom...

IF it was 40k and never changed, I must say the filter and fluid looked daaamn good!!!

Chris

Beeble tuned, Magnaflow and turboxs, turbo back exhaust, k&n SRI, Forge BOV,Tinted lights, Depo intercooler and pipes, RRM spring and KYB struts, Whiteline diff mounts.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Did radiator flush at my friends shop for the first time. Everything went smooth. And it was fairly easy procedure. Not sure if its a fact but seems she's running much better now.
I did my radiator flush at 20000miles with zertec...I noticed that most time the temp indicator is 1 bar lower then halfway point. ..compare the oem...which is halfway point all the time...

What kind of fluids did you use?

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliNurse View Post
I did my radiator flush at 20000miles with zertec...I noticed that most time the temp indicator is 1 bar lower then halfway point. ..compare the oem...which is halfway point all the time...

Hmmm thats interesting, I used Mitsu's Long Life 1 gallon (green) with 1 gallon of water. And the temp indicator is the same way it was before radiator flush. Makes me wonder if I shouldve used something else..

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-02-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:

Zertec green fluid?

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-02-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:

Is your temp indicator still 1 bar below compare to the oem? Care to share a picture?

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-02-2013, 05:43 PM

Cleaned up my K&N Drop in filter and that thing was decently dirty. Used vacuum cleaner and also lightly dropping filter on the floor. A few little leaves, and other debris came out.

Tuned by TJ