ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM

Question HELP! Wheels for a Octane Blue RA

OK I have spent the last week looking into wheels & have gotten myself completley confused I have read the fitment guides ect... I have a 2012 Octane Blue, stock height for reference.

So here is what I am thinking thus far; I would like to get a new set of wheels that would be my summer rims only. I want something that I can still use my stock Advans till they wear out then replace them with a better/wider tire. I am looking at 18" x 8" which from what I've read is the widest I can go and still be able to use the stock Advans. (Is this true or can I go to a 8.5"?)

I am very new to wheel specs and I dont know which brands are good and not. Can anyone give me some of the better brands? And which ones I should stay away from? I'd like to keep the price $1000 and under if possible Also if I go with a 8" or 8.5" if it works which offset would I need? The whole offset things has me spinning in circles ...

Also if anyone has an Blue Ralliart can ou post pics of your wheels if they are different from stock? I need ideas!!!!

Thanks and sorry for another one of these Wheel threads I am just in desperate need of help!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:20 AM

or

Old 03-12-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crak View Post

or

The bottom one looks nice, any clue what brand/size? I like the grey too but his is lowered and whatnot. Thanks for the ideas! Anyone else got some pics of their blue beauties
Old 03-12-2013, 12:33 PM

They are a bit over your budget but they are a solid and strong set of rims. Wedssport SA-55m. These rims will turn heads. I am going to get 18x9'' +36, but thats almost the max for our cars without issues. Slapping on some 255/35/18 for my autox setup.

To be honest, with spring coming up, it might be best to save for a all new set of tires and rims all together and skip mounting your old tires. Thats just my recommendation.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:46 PM

My Old Toy.....
Old 03-12-2013, 06:04 PM

That's a sexy ride I think I figured out what I'm going to go with. I stopped at a local tire dealer and he had some MSR 095 in PVD black pearl. Anyone have any ideas of the quality of these? See the link below

http://www.msrwheels.com/auto_car_wheels.cfm?id=2152#

I believe they are a brother company to american eagle wheels? Thanks Everyone for your help!!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:42 PM

look nice do it up

Tags
rims, tires, wheels