ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Ralliart General > Ralliart Parts

Old 04-02-2013, 09:58 PM

Default Need help finding instrument panel bezel

Hi all, I am trying to put the factory radio back in my 2009 Lancer Ralliart, but am having one hell of a time finding a plastic bezel online that I seem to have lost.

For some background info:
Ive had an aftermarket radio installed the majority of the time ive had the car, but it has always caused a warning light on the screen on the instrument cluster (a triangle with an exclamation mark in the center) that the dealer says is a "communication error" with my aftermarket radio. It didnt bother me a whole lot, but now I am getting ready to sell the car and I don't want to sell it with a warning light on so I went to have the factory radio put back in only to find out that I am missing the plastic bezel that goes over the radio.

So anyway I called 2 different Mitsubishi dealers and apparently they are not capable of ordering just the plastic part that I need, they can only order the whole assembly which cost over $600 so that was pretty much out of the question.

Ive been searching online for hours and the best I can find is an entire radio replacement on eBay for almost $200 but that still seems like a lot to spend when I just need a piece of plastic.

I found this diagram:
http://www.mitsubishiautomotiveparts...essories=false

and i think what I need according to this is the one labeled as number 24 "ES, GTS & Ralliart, Type 3" but that is still $277

for some more clarification I took this picture of what I have:

and this is a picture of one that has the plastic bezel on it:

If anyone could help me find just the piece I need at an affordable price it would be greatly appreciated
Old 04-03-2013, 05:11 AM

What a coincidence as I am putting in my first after market deck this weekend. Don't have any intentions of going back to factory deck. Mine is the stock deck like the picture above. Make me an offer that includes shipping. LOL !
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 AM

50 dollars?