ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Miscellaneous > Off-topic

Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Kinda... & Im just frustrated.

I was just going to go eat at a restaurant with a friend he is driving his own car. My friend lead the way since Im not from around the area.
My friend took off at the light & I was tired so I didnt recognize the light was green. I watched him driving down the road & I started going.
Speed limit is 45mph. I was doing 35-40mph.
We got about a block down the road, My friend was slowing down to make right turn into the driveway of the restaurant & as I was 3 cars length behind him in closing. I see a Police car & flashing lights. Police drove pass me & tried to get in front of me. At that time, Im thinking my friend is getting a ticket. I didnt do anything wrong so I pulled into the same driveway as the restaurant is in the same driveway. I see the arresting officer talking to my friend & he handcuffs my friend as Im parking my car.

Another officer come to my driver side & ask for my License & registration, & insurance. As Im reaching for the papers. He tells me to step out of the car. So I asked whats the problem. He said you're under arrest!
So I asked what for? I didnt do anything wrong!
The officer that was arresting me said it is not up to him.
If it was up to him he would've just let me go.

The officer had headphones on & was listening to music.
Which I thought at the time was very unprofessional.
So Im in the back of the squad car.
The arresting officer comes back & ask me
"What makes you think you can street racing on my street?"
I told him I wasnt racing & that i was in the area to go eat at the restaurant.
He replied "You're going to jail!" & slams the door.
WTF?!?!?!!!
Impounded my car for 30days. He said "I dont have anything against you personally but... I got to charge you with Speed Contest" "If I let you go it wouldnt be fair for your friend"

WTF!!!! There was no speed contest. I just got robbed again by the police.
I asked about the video footage from on-board camera & they told me I cant access them.

I got a lawyer that I can afford.
Because they can put me in jail suspend my license make me pay more money. Total I got robbed for $2,400 so far luckily I got my car back before 30days. (how do they robb poor folks? thats how)
Thanks to my lawyer.

Somehow I have a hunch that tow yard & police are in it together on the highway robbery/scam.

I know Im guilty until I prove myself innocent.
In the court of law Im screwed.

Speed limit is 45mph. I was doing 35-40mph. My MMCS logs the past 4hr of operation which under {INFO}>{Graph} shows speed & mpg but no date & time. FML.
Time to get camera installed in my car to protect myself from these crooks.

Spent a night in a 5star hotel Milpitas PD. Had to go to work the next day.
No car. what a nightmare. Crooks.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

This reminds me of training day.
"I love rock n roll"
"let take everything"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx6iS...eature=related

now if it wasnt recorded that guy would've been done for.

Lesson:
Dont do anything illegal. Keep your cameras rolling.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

http://streetroots.wordpress.com/201...w-moves-along/

So how is ticketing & arresting homeless people going to help the budget?

They're going to start putting homeless people in jail to create revenue?
& try to fix homeless problem.
but who pays for homeless going to jail? Tax payers?
Old 04-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Is there really any point to these anti-law enforcement posts? I understand you may be upset over something but this might be a little much. Makes me slightly uncomfortable since I come from a military and law enforcement family history. Just saying.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

I apologize & I respect your family history.

But its the ugly truth out there.

& the world gets smaller as the internet grows.
Just so happen My guided study teacher back in high school in hayward was oakland police officer John Hege. He was a great teacher & a great cop. At one point I wanted to be a cop. Be a marine. Things changed.
http://sfist.com/2009/03/22/four_pol..._killed_in.php

Dont get me wrong. I respect the law. I obey the law.
But there are things going on out here people should be aware of.
Things changes people get greedy people get violent. people are just people.
Everybody has feelings. emotions. family-ies.

I dont have solution(s) to these problems but they exist.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator

I understand bud, not everything and certainly no-one is perfect. I always had a fear of my father being killed on the force, luckily he's now off the streets and is his department's firearms instructor, armorer and range master. My uncle was on the FBI's special operations team, and he encountered live fire during a narcotics raid in Texas. He wasn't hurt, but anything can happen in a split second.

I personally knew one of the Fairfax County officers that was shot and killed back in May of 2006, Detective Vicky Armel. I've also lost one of my best friends that I went through basic training with during my time in the Air Force, he was killed in Iraq. It's very hard to justify joining the military or having a career in law enforcement when you see news reports about a soldier killed in action or an officer killed in the line of duty.

Due to a heart condition I've had for a few years, I was discharged from the Air Force before I even made it to deployment. I wanted to have a career in law enforcement as well but I cannot because of my heart problem. Knowing that anything can happen at anytime with these career paths, I STILL wanted to do them. I have a belief in my country and I will do what's necessary to protect it, even as a civilian. I would give my life to save the lives of thousands if not millions of citizens of this country.

I don't always have faith in our government though, especially in these times. This is NOT starter fluid for a political debate, I'm just voicing my opinion. But I do believe in our police officers and our soldiers. Yes, there are some crooked cops out there, just like there are some undisciplined soldiers in our military, but you're going to have screwed up people no matter where you go, that's just the way it is. But you got to have faith, otherwise what's the point of living in the USA? Go to Canada or Mexico where faith doesn't matter nearly as much.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
I understand bud, not everything and certainly no-one is perfect. I always had a fear of my father being killed on the force, luckily he's now off the streets and is his department's firearms instructor, armorer and range master. My uncle was on the FBI's special operations team, and he encountered live fire during a narcotics raid in Texas. He wasn't hurt, but anything can happen in a split second.

I personally knew one of the Fairfax County officers that was shot and killed back in May of 2006, Detective Vicky Armel. I've also lost one of my best friends that I went through basic training with during my time in the Air Force, he was killed in Iraq. It's very hard to justify joining the military or having a career in law enforcement when you see news reports about a soldier killed in action or an officer killed in the line of duty.

Due to a heart condition I've had for a few years, I was discharged from the Air Force before I even made it to deployment. I wanted to have a career in law enforcement as well but I cannot because of my heart problem. Knowing that anything can happen at anytime with these career paths, I STILL wanted to do them. I have a belief in my country and I will do what's necessary to protect it, even as a civilian. I would give my life to save the lives of thousands if not millions of citizens of this country.

I don't always have faith in our government though, especially in these times. This is NOT starter fluid for a political debate, I'm just voicing my opinion. But I do believe in our police officers and our soldiers. Yes, there are some crooked cops out there, just like there are some undisciplined soldiers in our military, but you're going to have screwed up people no matter where you go, that's just the way it is. But you got to have faith, otherwise what's the point of living in the USA? Go to Canada or Mexico where faith doesn't matter nearly as much.
What the hell Man? I can respect both of your opinions but don't make a statement like " This is not starter fluid for a political debate then close with
Go to Canada or Mexico where faith doesn't matter nearly as much.

Faith is important to some people and not so much for other people but your location or country has no impact unless you come from a deeply religious culture. The U.S.A would not make the top ten list in any country except maybe the U.S.A. It is a deeply personal matter.

I am extremely pissed with your lack of respect for anyone outside your own country throwing around a broad statement like that. Here is my opinion since it seems o.k to say whatever the hell we want. Your former President Bush destroyed your country to the point it may never ever recover fully, something even Hitler was unable to do. I feel saddened by this but the fact the American people voted for him not once but twice is something most people outside the U.S did not understand.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
What the hell Man? I can respect both of your opinions but don't make a statement like " This is not starter fluid for a political debate then close with
Go to Canada or Mexico where faith doesn't matter nearly as much.

Faith is important to some people and not so much for other people but your location or country has no impact unless you come from a deeply religious culture. The U.S.A would not make the top ten list in any country except maybe the U.S.A. It is a deeply personal matter.

I am extremely pissed with your lack of respect for anyone outside your own country throwing around a broad statement like that. Here is my opinion since it seems o.k to say whatever the hell we want. Your former President Bush destroyed your country to the point it may never ever recover fully, something even Hitler was unable to do. I feel saddened by this but the fact the American people voted for him not once but twice is something most people outside the U.S did not understand.
My closing statement is in regards to faith in this country. I was simply stating that if you don't like it here, get out of this country. No offense dude, but I don't give a damn if you're pissed with my "lack of respect" because you're not from this country. Say what you will like. Again, I am not getting into a political debate, period. The rest of you can, but I stand by MY beliefs and not anyone else's, whether they're from the US or not. Don't like what I have to say? Tough. This is OT, I shall voice my opinion just like you can voice yours if you wish.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

To Jackal: Yeah, I agree with you too man, the problem is all over the place.
Not just the president. It goes all the way down. The money doesnt trickle down it get filter & somewhere down the pyramid it stops flowing.

For example:
I go to the School district office & everybody there drive very expensive cars.
& somehow schools are broke & laying off teachers.
How is the society gonna grow without education?

I dont run away from problems. So here I am.
I didnt vote for Bush. Like voting matters anyhow.
hypocrisy of democracy.
Im not attacking anybody in particular. Just my perspective.

There are alot of mismanagement/Misappropriation with funds.

I used to help with donating funds to injured & disabled officers for years.
Im going to cancel that now. I work too hard for my money to let some crook in a uniform benefit.
Thats how I feel now.

Last edited by MTZL; 04-17-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

I respect everybody that are respectful.
Like a mirror I reflect.