ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Drivetrain

Old 09-04-2012, 03:19 PM

Congratulations Cole! I was worried for you man. I do need clarification on this statement.

As far as we know, this reprogram will work on all 2009+ ralliarts. 2009 ralliarts will not have LC till we find out which cff file is for other years.

So do you mean it will work on only 2010 and newer Ralliarts? and that those of us with 2009 models will have to wait until a certain file is figured out?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:39 PM

Awesome stuff... Now we need to start compiling tcu files so every RA owners can get S-Sport and LC. NOW I NEED ACCESS TO MUT III.

-GST basemap
-AMS boostpill
-Works Highflow Drop in air filter
-EVO X BPV
-UR UICP
Old 09-04-2012, 04:19 PM

? Everyone is all wet and giddy over this. Cool. But for all the guys that have done this, did you just walk into a dealership and get this done? Did you rent a MUTT 3 from Miller Special Tools or SPX? Do tell. From this write up it sounds like instructions for just anyone to do it. Splain more please.

Here is one to buy used I guess for $1500
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280807321650#ht_5804wt_952

Allegedly there is a rental program from Mitsubishi's official special tool supplier. But the web is full of people actually not being able to rent one. I think it was like $700 for a couple days use.

Or is everyone going to do this counting on being bestest buddies with a service manager that will sneak this home for a weekend?

Mike W
Old 09-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW-RRE View Post
? Everyone is all wet and giddy over this. Cool. But for all the guys that have done this, did you just walk into a dealership and get this done? Did you rent a MUTT 3 from Miller Special Tools or SPX? Do tell. From this write up it sounds like instructions for just anyone to do it. Splain more please.

Allegedly there is a rental program from Mitsubishi's official special tool supplier. But the web is full of people actually not being able to rent one. I think it was like $700 for a couple days use.

Or is everyone going to do this counting on being bestest buddies with a service manager that will sneak this home for a weekend?

Mike W
I told the dealer I needed to flash a file to the tcm cause i was getting codes due to some aftermarket issues. Went in back with the guy, did it, paid my $89 diag fee (1 hour of work) and was on my way. Didn't mention that it would be unlocking ssport or anything, just that i needed to do it. Don't give the dealer any more info than they need.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM

Eyedreamt,

since your in the US did you need to select Automatic Reprogramming (can) or was there a US button?
X IC Swap
UR UICP
UR LICP
X BPV
AMS HFC
UR Exhaust w Custom midpipe
Old 09-04-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Rental fees and security deposits vary.

The Canadian Rental agreement:
http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/medi...reement_EN.pdf
Old 09-04-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:

Mike W
Anyone that can get access to a MUT3. Don't feel like buying one or getting buddy buddy with someone who owns one? Then dont bother.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:46 AM

Crak, props to you! I want to check out your RA.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCorrupt View Post
Eyedreamt,

since your in the US did you need to select Automatic Reprogramming (can) or was there a US button?
CAN is the protocol, not the country. I still used the same button "Automatic Reprogramming (CAN)"
Old 09-05-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1llar View Post
Crak, props to you! I want to check out your RA.
come check it out anytime!