ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 11-11-2015, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Just wanted to say Thanks again to Drew as this has been the best investment in my car. This spring I added a big turbo and upgraded all supporting parts, Now with the over 100 plus horse power and torque increase I rely on my brakes more than ever before.

Also wanted to say thank you for the info about doing the Brembos for the back as I have picked up a set of Evo X rear oem Brembos off Ebay and will be installing them on the car this spring.

Here is a picture of my current set up with Drews awesome kit this time painted blue to match my car.
Looks amazing! Thanks again. And let me know if you have any questions with the X rears.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:12 AM

I finally got Drew's kit installed on my RA. The hardest part was bleeding the brakes haha. Thanks again for putting this awesome kit together. (Sorry uploaded from phone, pics are sideways)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151212_144730.jpg (116.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 20151213_211541.jpg (85.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-02-2016, 07:18 AM

Will I have an issue fitting Enkei NT03+M 18x8.5 +38 offset with these brakes?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-02-2016, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Will I have an issue fitting Enkei NT03+M 18x8.5 +38 offset with these brakes?
No issue what so ever as those are the same specs as stock Evo X rims. I run the MR BBS rims in the summer and the GSR rims in the winter and I have no clearance problems.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:13 PM

Hi, everyone. Am new on the forum and I must say its amazing. But the truth is am actually here too see if Drew would answer A few questions for me on his BBK kit. Drew would your calipers fit a Evo IX? I know the Evo X calipers fit buy drilling the hub, so technically these should fit? Would you just sell the calipers and brake pads on there own? And would you send them too the UK? I honestly think this BBK would be a big success over in the UK. The kit does look amazing Drew. Thanks
Old 02-01-2016, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIE12 View Post
Hi, everyone. Am new on the forum and I must say its amazing. But the truth is am actually here too see if Drew would answer A few questions for me on his BBK kit. Drew would your calipers fit a Evo IX? I know the Evo X calipers fit buy drilling the hub, so technically these should fit? Would you just sell the calipers and brake pads on there own? And would you send them too the UK? I honestly think this BBK would be a big success over in the UK. The kit does look amazing Drew. Thanks
Welcome, Eddie. Unfortunately, if this kit would bolt up to the IX easily, it would bolt up to the X easily. And if it bolted up to the X easily, it would mean the X brakes would bolt up to the RA easily. Since that isn't the case, I developed this kit for the RA. Unfortunately, it will not fit any year Evolution. Mitsubishi tried to screw the RA guys by making it near impossible to put X brakes on the RA. But they didn't know a clever little mind like mine would solve the problem relatively cheap and easy.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:22 PM

still got the kits for sale? Im am bumping this up on my list with a pair of x wheels. let me know. Still super interested.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattienorton View Post
still got the kits for sale? Im am bumping this up on my list with a pair of x wheels. let me know. Still super interested.
Yes, still making them! Pm me when you are ready and we can go from there.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Yes, still making them! Pm me when you are ready and we can go from there.
Drew,

As this thread has been resurrected, please advise if you have SS lines available that would fit my setup:

Kore3 C6 Vette Calipers front (w/adapter bracket)
Evo X Calipers rear (machined slightly to bolt on directly)

Thanks.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:25 PM

Super late to the party! Bought these awhile back from Drew and recently had the time to install them! Amazing brakes! Way bigger than my dad's sti brembos. Although he says their too big. I know hes super jelly about them lol

Rims are xxr-550 18x9.75 et19 if anyone is curious.