ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-23-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuqwik4u View Post
To a certian extent yeah, But for these with 235's with Rpm Grip Springs(Mike's @ RRE) Roll or not?
The link isn't working anymore, so I don't remember the offset (IIRC, it's +35). If so, you'll need a roll with the RRM springs. Running 17" won't make a difference; what is important is the overall tire diameter, which you don't want to change because it will throw off the speedometer.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:59 AM

The link worked for me again, Yeah there +35, So a roll in the rear and how about the front? And do you know about after i get the springs do i need to trim my bump stops? And or need a camber kit, and how about an aligment?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuqwik4u View Post
The link worked for me again, Yeah there +35, So a roll in the rear and how about the front? And do you know about after i get the springs do i need to trim my bump stops? And or need a camber kit, and how about an aligment?
People have been getting away with a little more in the fronts; it'd be too close to tell right now whether you'd need a roll (I would say that you might as well, because you never know if you might end up with 245s/255s in the future ).

As for trimming the bump stops: I've heard some guys say that they had to, but I don't have any experience with that. You shouldn't need a camber kit; toe will probably be the most important adjustment for your suspension. I would rather pay Muellerized for a good alignment than spend money on a camber kit.

Tags
ams, flash, track, tune, warranty