ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Tuning and Tech

Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
Didnt your exhaust tip fell off? hmmm....
I would leave the tips off or make sure the tips are secured. imo.
Yes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW-RRE View Post
He had a tip that was loose and we fixed it for him. He is ok :-)

Mike W
Thanks again for fixing that Mike!
Quote:
This is what we build for $350

Mike W
Hey look! That's back when I had tread left on the tires! Its been a blast having this thing tuned! RRE FTW!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 PM

Yes its very nice sounding and yes its was bascially putting things together. in the end we had to do the same things as black beast. the hardest part was putting on the tips, since we cut off the stock ones and welded them to the magna and then had to custom pipe it all. the nice touch that we did was we stuck out the exhaust tips a lil so they could be present. the only really bad thing that isn't really a big deal it is u look under mine the muffler is not perfectly centered to the the rear defusser, but that had to be so that the tips would be center'd since you see the tips almost 100% of the time then the muffler anyway mine was lil cheaper being $230 drive out, since mine was not a bolt on other then we had to cut off the bolt on part from the stock and weld it to the aftermarket. Also most likely cause im always returning a customer.

PS: I have a question is there really much difference between an drop in K&N filter vs. a short ram for this car. I looking to get a drop in from Autozone for about $53 also wanting to know can i use this with a tune, I really dont see much difference from the two. I had a Fujita Cold air Intake in my 08 spyder but that wasn't a short ram nor was it turbo'd so would the K&N surffice?

Last edited by 2010 Rallihead Sportback; 12-11-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:48 PM

http://www.clubralliart.com/showthre...=2806#post2806
Old 01-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Banned

Its a good one for your car and you will be finding it as a great one.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:11 AM

this exhaust looks good......is there away to do this but not having to cut the tips off the stock exhaust....??

you try to fock on meee!!!!!(aka HANG-OVER movie)
Old 03-19-2010, 10:25 AM

Well if you want to use your stock tips on a new exhaust, somehow they will need to come off the stock exhaust... no? :-)

We also have round tips from Magnaflow that can be put onto your cutom axleback exhaust. Many people also opt for no tips at all to keep the 5.0 happy and the honda boys cornfused. Just a plain black 2 1/2" pair of tips. Looks stocker than stock and is more popular in So Cal.

For $100 cash and carry or $140 installed we can modify the stock muffler internally to flow more. There is a cross tube that can be surgically removed to open things up a bunch. It affects the sound very little.

Then again we can build all the same options that we make for the EVO X. In the end (I think you are local?) you design it and we'll build it your way.

Mike W
Old 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Then again we can build all the same options that we make for the EVO X. In the end (I think you are local?) you design it and we'll build it your way.

Mike W
Just like McDonald's!!!
Only Better!!!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:33 PM

Heres something for ya TheBlackBeast a couple days ago i went and deleted my cats and installed a 3inch straight from were the cat was connected (downpipe) all the way to the Magnaflow... And holy shit the sound is unbelievable.. first i was like if i do this I'll Probably sound like Crap, but of course its really hard to make a Forced inducted car sound like crap,.. but anyway once i did this its like I'm about to jizz in my pants everytime i pop the throttle, or floor it... Ppl are like looking around at it like WTF.. and everytime I have any dude reving next to me he stops after i Rev back, and just when I floor it thinking they wanna race... they just go right back on with their business.. love that feeling.. its like your proving to them to not even try to F' with you. Everyone should do this... Uh.. time to go waste some gas... O and i forgot.. its Backfires like a son of'a :P
Old 03-21-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Rallihead Sportback View Post
Heres something for ya TheBlackBeast a couple days ago i went and deleted my cats and installed a 3inch straight from were the cat was connected (downpipe) all the way to the Magnaflow... And holy shit the sound is unbelievable.. first i was like if i do this I'll Probably sound like Crap, but of course its really hard to make a Forced inducted car sound like crap,.. but anyway once i did this its like I'm about to jizz in my pants everytime i pop the throttle, or floor it... Ppl are like looking around at it like WTF.. and everytime I have any dude reving next to me he stops after i Rev back, and just when I floor it thinking they wanna race... they just go right back on with their business.. love that feeling.. its like your proving to them to not even try to F' with you. Everyone should do this... Uh.. time to go waste some gas... O and i forgot.. its Backfires like a son of'a :P
I'm trying to avoid drawing attention though and that doesn't sound like it would accomplish that. Besides, running catless in so cal is asking for a very, very expensive fine...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:18 PM

yes running cat less in cali would be bad.. what doesn't sound like it would accomplish that do you speak of??