ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-08-2014, 08:53 AM

Default 2013 Mitsubishi Ralliart

Hi Guys,

Wanted to jump in and introduce myself and my new car, currently stock at the moment, but will be modifying it over the summer.

The Current Plan for mods:

Running gear: New Rims, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's, upgraded brakes pads, CoilOvers, Bracing.

Engine: FMIC, SSP Deep Transmission Pan, SSP inline Transmission filter, EVO BOV.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Hi Guys,

Wanted to jump in and introduce myself and my new car, currently stock at the moment, but will be modifying it over the summer.

The Current Plan for mods:

Running gear: New Rims, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's, upgraded brakes pads, CoilOvers, Bracing.

Engine: FMIC, SSP Deep Transmission Pan, SSP inline Transmission filter, EVO BOV.

Welcome

You might want to hold off on any transmission upgrades until you have the power that would require it.

The transmission isn't as "glass" as everyone makes it seem, it just can't hold high torque numbers without an upgrade... as any clutch would need, but we need it at lower numbers ~300awtq

Just my 2 cents, I'm sure people that have had transmission problems will disagree. I have an '09 with full bolt-on's, never once had an issue with the transmission.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:14 AM

Thanks for the info on the transmission! It's good to know the transmission is not as fragile as everyone thinks. Your point makes complete since; once I get over ~300awtq (Won't be anytime soon.) I’ll revisit the transmission mods. Besides this gives me more money to invest on other engine enhancements.