ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-28-2011, 09:04 AM

I have to apoligize for being so rude and snappy lately. When it finally sunk in that I may have died because of this as I have literally had to man handle the car when racing on the track at high speeds and sometimes in heavy rain it made me very mad as this has been the best part of my life seeing all my kids Graduationg from High School start getting part time jobs and planning out their secondary education has made me feel proud and Happy for the first time in a long time. It would of been a bitch to my family losing me or having me crippled for life in a car crash caused by faulty equipment they failed to aknowledge.

Knowing that I had brought the car to the Dealership twice in regards to this and having them tell me I don't know what I am talking about, that it is normal for an AWD car and then the second time them conveniently forgetting to check smiling and telling me don't worry we will look at it next time. Like WTF!

I am just glad no one got hurt because of this and I am looking forward to having power steering for the first time in almost 2 1/2 years. I may just be inspired to try out a 4th kind of racing; Autocross next year since I should be able to turn the wheel a bit faster now. Thanks for the support I Luv you guys!

Last edited by Jackal; 08-28-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:37 PM

I for one know how much dealerships put you through before they fix even the smallest issue and know how stressfull that can be, I dont see any need for you to appologize. Classy nonetheless.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
I have to apoligize for being so rude and snappy lately. When it finally sunk in that I may have died because of this as I have literally had to man handle the car when racing on the track at high speeds and sometimes in heavy rain it made me very mad as this has been the best part of my life seeing all my kids Graduationg from High School start getting part time jobs and planning out their secondary education has made me feel proud and Happy for the first time in a long time. It would of been a bitch to my family losing me or having me crippled for life in a car crash caused by faulty equipment they failed to aknowledge.

Knowing that I had brought the car to the Dealership twice in regards to this and having them tell me I don't know what I am talking about, that it is normal for an AWD car and then the second time them conveniently forgetting to check smiling and telling me don't worry we will look at it next time. Like WTF!

I am just glad no one got hurt because of this and I am looking forward to having power steering for the first time in almost 2 1/2 years. I may just be inspired to try out a 4th kind of racing; Autocross next year since I should be able to turn the wheel a bit faster now. Thanks for the support I Luv you guys!
Reason why I help people. Im glad you got it worked out.
No need to apologize. I understrand where you're coming from & have been through it personally. Sometimes all it takes is understanding & compassion. This is something this world is lacking.
When I help others I often find solution(s) to my own problems (small or big).

I can feel the luv.

All I can say about autox is nothing like driving on the road.
Can get very technical. Some turns/curves doesnt exist on the road.
Which is one of the reason I enjoy it.
I dont compete with anyone but myself.
Analyze my ease & difficulties.
How can I drive this thing better next time around..