ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > Mid-Atlantic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I just think it's fair to pick something in the middle for everyone.
And that's exactly what we did.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Anyway, back on topic.

We have yet to hear back from WallyWorldHauler, so at this point it's doubtful he's coming. Unless he posts otherwise, it'll just be the four of us. So since my girlfriend might be joining, I'll have her get either the burgers/dogs or the charcoal stuff, whichever is cheapest for her. She wanted me to ask you guys if she can bring her Lancer ES, I said no problem but I didn't know if you wanted it to be RA's only, lol.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Of course she can! Bad news for you though, that means you get to wash 2 cars lol.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane11RA View Post
Of course she can! Bad news for you though, that means you get to wash 2 cars lol.
Ha, mine's already washed, waxed and detailed from when I picked it up last weekend. It's been sitting under a waterproof car cover ever since!

Hers.... eh, touchless car wash. Done.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:49 AM

Ha wish i had time during daylight hours to do a nice wash n wax as well as detailing.

I have no problem with the venue (luckily i am a ffx co resident) so if anyone does have to pay i can definitely help out whomever may have to pay.

And im in for this weekend! no need for a huge turnout. as Insane said, its early in the summer season. We can plan for a big meet up another time. This one was kind of a spur of the moment 1 week in advance kind of thing.

Bravo, the more the merrier!

Drew im in herndon. Also work at the walmart near Mach V.

Can't wait to meet everyone! Weather looks good so far as well. 75F and partly cloudy!
Old 05-05-2012, 01:52 AM

Oh and bravo, let me know what your girl is going to bring hopefully before sunday. I will most likely not get a chance to check the forums sunday morning before heading out. So let me know if shes picking up food or charcoal.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Well... I'll have to get back to you guys. I just had a class this morning, I just got back. I have so much paperwork to fill out, and it's all due first thing Monday morning. So right now I'm sitting at a 50/50 chance of making it.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:31 PM

I will completely take the mature route on that one.....

Maybe we all should start looking at dates that we can reschedule and more people can make it. If you three or four guys want to go through with the mini mini meet, that is cool. But this can be the official start of planning for a larger meet. Can people post dates that they can make it and proposed places. And again, I am fine picking a place that is in the back yard of the Fairfax County residence. I really do think, however, that we can easily find a place that is free to get in to. But if everyone is in love with paying to get in to Burke, I am fine with that too. Why don't we shoot for at least May 19th or later so everyone can actually try to fill in their calendar for that date.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I will completely take the mature route on that one.....
No, since you want to make the comment, go ahead and finish.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
No, since you want to make the comment, go ahead and finish.
No, Russ. I'm not going to finish, because frankly, I completely understand crap comes up and people have lives. I would hope that you can see that now, and in the future, you will consider how someone would treat you before you are brash to someone and make comments with no basis of truth like:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
You never seemed that interested in the first place and you sure as hell wasn't fond of the location, even though everyone else is fine with it.
when everything I said about the location up to that point is clearly shown in black and white, with none of it being negative. I'm done with this, but even you have to see the irony in the situation when you are going to give me crap for not being able to make it, then you say you might not be able.

Back on topic, what days suit the people that could not make it this time?
Closed Thread